Sunday 24 April 2016

LO4: Competitors and comparrison



Currently there are only 3 competitors when it comes to who my team at NBA U are up against when coming to the sales of our product among our target audience. These companies are 2K, EA and BT Games Studio. This is due to the fact that these companies have a similar ideal to my groups game and have decided to produce their product on multiple platforms such as the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, in order to reach a wider range within their target audience.









As you can see I have gathered information on what platforms my competitors are on and I have come to an understanding that BT Gaming Studio are not one of our primary opponents when it comes to competitors in terms of selling our product on the mobile platform. This is due to the fact that my team are only focusing on the consoles due to the fact that mobile games would be too challenging to produce a high quality and detailed game like NBA U on.

Using this information which I have found based on our competitors I have come to an understanding that the developers at 2K, who've developed a similar game to ours with the story/sports mode to the diegisis of our game NBA U. Although there is a big difference between out games, NBA U allows online and offline freeroam where the choices you make in the freeroam world could effect your NBA career either in a positive or negative light.

No comments:

Post a Comment