Monday 5 October 2015

LO1: Task 2



The effect that using second person address within the review has on my perception as the reader is a feel that I am able to do all the stuff they're saying. By having used second person throughout this review, it feels as if the writer is addressing the reader directly therefore building a stronger and closer connection towards me as the reader and it feels like they're informing me directly on how the game feels.


Taking this review into mind I would buy this game, this is due tot the fact that the review constantly expresses how Forza 5 is a step up from Forza 4, this is one of the most convince things they said during the review. Ultimately I would buy this game but I don't have the hardware required to play this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment